- It is a performance where a Border Collie, a dog breed known to be a sheep herding breed, and the zookeeper herd sheep to the sound of music and stories. There is also a Frisbee performance that follows.
- Dates: April 1 to October 31 (break from July to August)
Location: Children’s Zoo in the Theme Garden
Time: weekdays 13:30, weekends and holidays 13:30, 16:00
Goats and Sheep Feeding
- Period :
- March to October
- Ticket Sales :
- Theme Garden Ticket Office
- Place of exchange :
- Children’s Zoo (Animal Garden)
- Exchange time :
- weekdays, (feeding exchange takes place every 15 minutes)
You can place dry grass in your palms, so that sheep and goats come eat the food out of your hands, using their tongues.