- Trees and lake surrounded by the luxuriant trees of Cheonggyesan Mountain located next to Seoul Zoo.
- Enjoy your leisure time at Rose Garden with flowers, you can create memories here.
About the Rose Garden
Featuring a wondrous palette of colors and fragrances among 179 species of 38,000 roses, as well as floor fountains, dynamic and cooling streams, leisurely walking trails, and even lakeside resting areas, the Rose Garden is a space where everyone of all ages can enjoy a pleasant outing for the day.
Current Status of Rose Garden
- Established : 02-Jul-00
- Location : In the Theme Garden next to Seoul Zoo
- Size : 41,925m² (12,700 pyeong)
- Rose collections : 38,000 roses from 179 species
- Other trees : 1,960 trees
- Rose Garden Festival next to Seoul Zoo : May to June