The trail starts from the fountain square and stretches to the Information Center via the Giraffe House, Seoul Zoo, Theme Garden, National Museum of Contemporary Art, Seoul Land, and Seoul Grand Park Office. You can see people taking a rest on the lakeside, cherry blossoms in the spring and fallen leaves in autumn in this mild hiking course.
- Haeoreum Bridge ~ Mirinae Bridge ~ Animal Hospital ~ Park Administrative Office
- Total 2km, The time required : 40minutes
On the foot of Cheonggyesan Mountain, there is a ring path around the zoo that is used for managing the vehicles of Seoul Zoo. The trail is popular among those seeking undisturbed hiking. In summer, the leaves of large trees form a canopy, while in fall, laurel trees and cherry trees create a cozy atmosphere. In 2013, a course from Hippo House to South American Animals House as well as the Zoo Trail were selected as “81 Beautiful Autumn-Colors Road” by Seoul City.
- Animal Hospital Post ~ Outer ring road ~ Zoo North Gate
- Total 4.5km, The time required : 1hour 30minutes
Love with Forest Trail
Starting from Australian Animals House, the trail passes through the ridge of Cheonggyesan Mountain and ends at Forest Hall. You can drink water on the mineral spring sites and take a rest at rest places or turn back to the zoo using three side roads. The natural aromatherapy or forest bathing with the hiking for two to three hours along the trail (7 kilometers in length) offers you peace of mind and health benefits.
- Australian Pavilion Gate ~ Zoo North Gate
- Total 8km(main line 6.9km, branch line 1.1km), The time required : 3hour