SEOUL GRAND PARK
Home > Seoul Grand Park > What's Fun > Introduction to Electric Carts
Introduction to Electric Carts
Use of Electric Carts on the Seoul Grand Park Tour
Electric carts are available to help all visitors with mobility difficulties to get around Seoul Grand Park more conveniently and enjoyably.
How to apply
- The tour program is available by advance online reservation.
- ※ When there are extra seats due to “no-shows,” you can use one by paying the fee on the spot on a first-come-first-served basis.
- ※ No. of passengers per cart: 4 to 6
- ※ Items that can be loaded on an electric cart
- Users can load one electric cart with up to two items, i.e. a folding wheelchair and/or a folding baby carriage, provided that they have the same form as those for rental at Seoul Grand Park.
- Up to five people can board one electric cart if it is loaded.
- ※ If you are part of a group that wishes to want to use a cart, please call us to discuss the details.
- Period:June - November 2017
- Time : 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Duration: about 2 hours
- For inquiries, please call World Gimyeongsa Inc. (☎31-955-3149)
※ June, July, August, and November: Available from Wednesday to Sunday (Unavailable on Mondays, Tuesdays, and public holidays)
※ September and October: Available from Monday to Friday (Unavailable on weekends and public holidays)
※ The program is not available during the peak season or on public holidays for visitors’ safety.
※ You may choose the type of tour on the spot. The destination may be changed at the participants’ request.
※ The courses are subject to change depending on the weather and our situation.
※ The guide gives explanations while moving from one place to another so as not to get in the way of other visitors.
※ You may spend your time as you please at each animal cage and listen to the animal keepers’ explanations.
|Electric cart use fee
|Zoo admission||Cart use fee||Total|
|Adult||KRW 5,000||KRW 5,000||KRW 10,000|
|Teenagers||KRW 3,000||KRW 5,000||KRW 8,000|
|Children||KRW 2,000||KRW 5,000||KRW 7,000|
|Free admission to zoo
(cart fee is charged)
|Disabled persons of grade-3 or higher (including one guardian)
disabled persons of grades 4-6; persons of national merit, war veterans (upon presentation of certificate)
※All people must pay the cart fee.
- Mind-healing Tour: A relaxing tour of Seoul Grand Park and Seoul Zoo.
- Eco Tour: Animal observation tour intended primarily for children.
- Family Tour: Excursion to Seoul Zoo designed for family groups covering three generations.
- ※ Others: “Tour guide recommendation” and “Go as you please! Seoul Zoo Tour”