SEOUL GRAND PARK
홈 > Seoul Grand Park > What's Fun > Visitor Etiquette
Etiquette for pleasureful sightseeing
- Seoul Grand Park is a no smoking venue. Smoking is prohibited in no-smoking areas including Seoul Zoo, Rose Garden, Children’s Zoo, children’s playground, and the bathroom. Penalties apply (100,000 won)
- Pets, cooking utensils, bicycles, and equipment that has wheels, such as inline skates are prohibited. (We allow baby carriage and wheelchairs)
- Please respect other visitors.(Loud singing, sleeping, aggressive behavior, destroying grasslands or flowers, and wearing footwear with wheels are prohibited)
- Cooking and putting tents are prohibited and penalty will be applied.
- Due to animals condition problems or bad weather, animals may be moved into internal rooms and be removed from exhibition without notice.
※ The park does not take any responsibility for any injuries caused to any visitors due to carelessness.
Ten Rules of Zoo Etiquette
Please do not feed the zoo animals grass or food intended for people.
Each animal has a unique diet.
Please be silent and do not wake up sleeping animals.
Loud voices or tapping on the windows may frighten or upset the animals.
Please do not get too close to the animals' cages.
Animals can bite or injure you.
Please do not throw any objects including stone and trash.
Animals may get hurt or become sick.
Please do not use flash when you take a photos.
The flash can make animals distressed.
Please do not touch any animal.
Petting and feeding are permitted for several select animals.
Please do not mind lonely animals.
There are some animals that live alone.
Please read zookeepers’ notes and explanations.
You can learn a lot about animals.
Please show your child that you love animals.
Your child will learn from you.
Please follow the hours of operation.
Animals need rest.