Home > Green Story > Natural Camp Site
- Would you like to visit a place full of dreams and hopes all the time?
Then, why not visit Seoul Zoo where you can find refreshing forests and star-twinkled camp sites?
At the Natural Camp Site, we will provide you with comfortable and convenient spaces so that you can experience true camping and recreational activities such as picnics and self-catering, all in a setting where you can feel the fresh air on your skin from the heavily-wooded forests and valley water of Mt. Cheong-gye.
- Period of Operation
- Mar. 15 to Nov. 30, yearly
- Admission Fee
- 2,000 won for adults / 1,500 won for youths / 1,000 won for children (*No group discount is applicable.)
- Rental Fee for a Tent (for 4 people)
- 15,000 won per tent
- Rental Fee for Sleeping Items
- 1,000 won for a mat (per person) / 1,500 won for a sleeping bag (50% discount will be given to a group of over 30 youths.)
- Picnic only for the Day
- Anyone is allowed to use rest areas near the valley without making a reservation (Available Time: 09:00 to 19:00)
- A reservation is necessary and should be made through the internet. The camp site can be used after payment is completed (Tent rental time: 13:00 to 11:00 the following day).
- The Number of Tents: 100 (On a first-come-first-served basis for one night and two days)
- Use of the Sport Fields
- A reservation should be made through the internet.
||Basketball, Foot-Volleyball, Dodge ball, etc.
||Volleyball, Foot-Volleyball, Dodge ball, etc.
||Events and Recreational Activities
- Only for groups (of over 20 people for the basketball or volleyball courts or of over 60 people for the shelter) having purchased admission tickets through the internet
- Time allowed for use: 4 hours at most (1 group can make a reservation for only for one sport field.)
- - It is forbidden to use catering buffet services, karaoke machines or amplifiers too excessively or other similar activities that could disturb others.
- - If the admission tickets haven’t been purchased through the internet, or the number of users is more than that of the reservation, the use of sport fields may be restricted.
- When using Seoul Land, you will be given a special benefit to get a discount.
- Those who have admission tickets for the Natural Camp Site (Valid for 2 days from the date on the ticket)
- Amount of Discount (Schools)
||Day Free Pass
||Night Free Pass
|Middle & High School
- * Night Free Pass for groups will is applicable from 3 p. m.
- Amount of Discount (Individuals and Family)
||Free Pass (Including admission fee)
||Privilege Day Fee
||Privilege Night Fee
- * Night Fee is applicable from 5 p.m. Subject to the change of fees for Seoul Land, the discount rate may differ.
- Grill use is mandatory when cooking with a charcoal fire, and cooking near the streams in the valley is not allowed.
- Please refrain from using flammable devices in the tent and comply with allowed rental times.
- For further information, please contact the Visitor Center of the Natural Camp Site at 02-500-7870.
- On foot (about 35 minutes)
- The second exit of Grand Park Station on the 4th line of the subway → Fountain → the main entrance of Seoul Land → Hyundai Art Museum → Natural Camp Site
- By Car (vehicles should be registered for the Day-off System or the Last Digit System)
- The main entrance of Seoul Grand park → the rear gate of Seoul Land → the parking lot near the east gate of Seoul Land → Hyundai Art Museum → Natural Camp Site (It is recommended to use public transportation instead due to the space limit of the parking lot) ※ Capacity of the parking lot: 125 compact cars